Northwestern Soccer News & Events
In the Works
- A free hotdog to NYAA players wearing their jersey this coming Monday (8-Oct) at the Middle School field - Varsity Boys play at 4 with JV just after at 5:30... See everyone there...!!!
- Winter League registration at Iron Lakes Sports Club now open - please note that registration is through Iron Lakes, but Northwestern Soccer is here to help answer questions, pull teams together, etc. (esp. existing Fall teams).
- Tiger Fun day dates tentative as 11/3 (Tiger 1 & Tiger Pre-K) and TBD (Tiger 2)
- Post Fall season Parent's Meeting date to be confirmed shortly.
- Try before you buy day moved to during Fall season -
if you have fun soccer items other may want to try...
We offer the several different soccer programs, each designed with that specific age grouping and level of engagement in mind. Below is a link to each program. Click the program name to go to a more detailed explanation of that specific program.
Summer and Winter programs also available - website updates coming shortly...
Players are now grouped by CALENDAR YEAR. If a player is born during a specific year, they can participate at that age grouping for the entire soccer year (Fall and Spring - not the calendar year). Download the US Soccer Age Chart Matrix (PDF) if you have any questions related to the appropriate program for your player based on their age (DOB).
Please note that at U9 your child is eligible to participate in either the Recreational or Travel program. The program chosen will depend on your child's skill level and the desired level of competition. If you have any questions about this or anything else please contact the Northwestern Soccer director at
Directions to fields can be found by looking at our facilities page.
Soccer Director Scott Wagner |
Find NYAA Soccer on Facebook